There is no relay on my server so basically everybody has to use SMTP
Auth and at least I know that I am using SMTP Auth but it does not show
in the logs.

Ramtin
 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Len Conrad
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 6:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [imail] SPAM & Relay HELP!



>I have searched the logs and I do not have a single entry like that. I 
>am running IMAIL 6.06 on a NT4.0 server.

Then I would say nobody is doing SMTP AUTH with your Imail.



Len




______________________________________________________________________
The HKSI-IMail Admin List is hosted by........ Humankind Systems, Inc.
Questions, Comments or Complain like Hell.. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message Archive............ http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Manage your Subscription......... http://humankindsystems.com/lists




______________________________________________________________________
The HKSI-IMail Admin List is hosted by........ Humankind Systems, Inc.
Questions, Comments or Complain like Hell.. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message Archive............ http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Manage your Subscription......... http://humankindsystems.com/lists

Reply via email to