I have searched the logs and I do not have a single entry like that. I
am running IMAIL 6.06 on a NT4.0 server. 
I also noticed that our server is not running SMTPD32.EXE, instead the
SMTP32 is running. Could that be the reason? Or is there an option
somewhere that I need to enable to see the Authentications in the logs?

Thanks

Ramtin

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Len Conrad
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 1:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [imail] SPAM & Relay HELP!



>Thanks for your reply. I have looked in all the Logs and I can't find 
>"user treated as local" Where should I be looking for this string?

in the file accepts SMTP logging.  It would be an SMTPD line.

from the old version of Imail we run, from an sysMMDD.txt file:

01:11 00:25 SMTPD(000000B2) Authenticated [EMAIL PROTECTED],
session 
treated as local.





______________________________________________________________________
The HKSI-IMail Admin List is hosted by........ Humankind Systems, Inc.
Questions, Comments or Complain like Hell.. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message Archive............ http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Manage your Subscription......... http://humankindsystems.com/lists




______________________________________________________________________
The HKSI-IMail Admin List is hosted by........ Humankind Systems, Inc.
Questions, Comments or Complain like Hell.. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message Archive............ http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Manage your Subscription......... http://humankindsystems.com/lists

Reply via email to