On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 16:57, Alberto Malagoli <albem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am an habitual user of IMDbPY, I use it for my projects, and compared with
> other similar tools I must say this is the best one!

Thanks!
Unfortunately in the last months it's affected by many problems,
due to the IMDb redesign and my total lack of free time. :-(

> So, as an homage to the
> hard work you do on it, I would like to contribute to the project a bit by
> proposing a new style for the website.

Ehi, thank you for the offer!  Any help is greatly appreciated.
Do you have any ideas for the layout and the technologies to use?

Thanks!

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://www.mimante.net/