Hi!

Thanks!
> Unfortunately in the last months it's affected by many problems,
> due to the IMDb redesign and my total lack of free time. :-(

In fact, this is not a big problem by now, because in my program where I use
it, I just use a small part of it, and it work fine :)
By the way, could you add it to the list of programs using IMDbPY?
Here's the link:
https://code.google.com/p/almoviesrenamer/

> > So, as an homage to the
> > hard work you do on it, I would like to contribute to the project a bit
> by
> > proposing a new style for the website.
>
> Ehi, thank you for the offer!  Any help is greatly appreciated.
> Do you have any ideas for the layout and the technologies to use?

You're welcome :)
Yes, I have some ideas, but I want to think about them a bit more, than I'll
send you some mockups..
But I want to inform you that in the next days I will be on holiday, so I'll
start working on it the next week!
I also would like to ask you if want to add or remove something from the
current website, I mean some parts or pages, some text, if you want to
change something or you prefer leaving the "informative" part (I mean text)
untouched.

Bye!

   Alberto Malagoli

p.s. Anyway, I'm italian too :)