On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 09:25, Alberto Malagoli <albem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> By the way, could you add it to the list of programs using IMDbPY?

Done!  Thank you!

> Yes, I have some ideas, but I want to think about them a bit more, than I'll
> send you some mockups..
> But I want to inform you that in the next days I will be on holiday, so I'll
> start working on it the next week!

eheheh, we're in no hurry.  Have a nice holiday. :-)

> I also would like to ask you if want to add or remove something from the
> current website, I mean some parts or pages, some text,

Don't know... the "altar" tab can go away; the polls can be replaced
with something more functional than the ones I've written.
Besides that, it's just informative text.  I don't have any preferences
about how it's organized (ok: no frames and no blinking texts ;-)

> p.s. Anyway, I'm italian too :)

Noticed. :-)

Bye!

--