> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/921872/IxD/IMDbPY%20logo.png

Cool!  I like the second of the second row, but I'm not sure if
> it can work on a light/white background...

That's right! I like it too :)
Don't worry, I would like to use the same colors I used on that mockup for
the "header" on top of the page. Do you like them?

> I still don't know how to replace the polls.. Which technology did you
>> used
>> > to write the current website?
>>

> It was manually coded by me in PHP, using a MySQL database.

 Since I'm out of ideas for new polls subjects, I think we can also
> leave it out, for the moment! :-)

That's right... Yeah, we can drop it for now, and get it back in a second
time!

   Alberto Malagoli