Am 13.10.2016 um 12:33 schrieb Hinerangi Courtenay:
> Hi Sylvain,
> I'm sorry I didn't see your email regarding the responsive design, but I
> quickly checked the website on my phone, great work! I haven't looked at
> the bug report or the code, but I'll check that out later :)
> I'm not sure when the mobile styles went to prod, but if you want I can
> give you a hand to get it working better cross-platform (it's not
> responsive on my laptop). I tried working on the responsive styles a few
> times, but the local dev environment was always difficult on my machine,
> so it was hard to just do the work, and frustratingly I never got very far.

- Hinerangi, great to see you again (and all this sudden buzzing of
people, it's amazing!)

Would it help you to have a VirtualMachine for VirtualBox, where
everything is set up and the only things you'd need to do is open a
terminal and enter a command to run the server / edit the files?

engaging tech sites,!
Inkscape-docs mailing list