Hello Maren, please let me know when you have the vm available. I don't have
much time today, but i'd like to take a look at it and see if I can get it
running.

Thanks,
--
Frédéric Guimont, Consultant en logiciels libres
Savoir-faire Linux

Téléphone  : 418-525-7354 #362
Ring ID    : d9396b8004d26120f1e948ac7a075ab7dd165077
www.savoirfairelinux.com