I like the vm idea. I'm used to working with Ansible for our projects at work.

I'm also available for responsive frontend work. I can code or do code review
as needed.

--
Frédéric Guimont, Consultant en logiciels libres
Savoir-faire Linux

Téléphone  : 418-525-7354 #362
Ring ID    : d9396b8004d26120f1e948ac7a075ab7dd165077
www.savoirfairelinux.com