Welcome Artur, it's great to have you aboard!

You had asked about both translation for the website, and for the
software itself; hopefully Maren's guidance will take care of the
former, and she's probably also a good resource for the latter.  Through
2018 (and maybe some of 2019) we will be focusing on completing Inkscape
1.0, and it would be wonderful to have the Polish translation of the
software complete, so please do ask questions if you need help working
on that.

Have you been on our IRC channel?  If so what irc nick do you go by?
Also, you mentioned Linux for your server, do you run Inkscape on Linux
or another platform?

Bryce