Hi!

> I think the time has come for the PHP internals to discuss the use of
> master/slave and blacklist terminologies.
> As everyone can see, we are going through times of change in the world, see
> #blackLivesMatter for example.

While your quest for more just and fair world is noble and laudable, I
think your energies are misplaced in this case. Terms like "blacklist"
are established industry terms (and are used also outside the industry -
there's a TV show which is called literally "The Blacklist") and have
absolutely nothing to do with race or any other human traits. Objecting
to "blacklist" makes as much sense as objecting to terms such as
"whitespace", "blackout", "white paper", "red-black tree", "rainbow
tables", or declaring the keyword "final" to be anti-Semitic because
there was "final solution". I think there is many other ways to more
productively spend your time than inventing reasons why innocent words
suddenly have nefarious meanings. However, you are, as literally anybody
is, with no regard to any political labels, free to submit a pull
request against PHP source and we will take a look at it then.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com