> On Jun 15, 2020, at 12:10, Daniel Rodrigues Lima
> <danielrodrigues...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Nikita,
>
> Thanks for suggestions, I didn't mean to be disrespectful.
> Create an RFC is exactly the next step, but first I needed to understand if
> there was support for that.
>
> How is it in the process of creating an RFC...
>
> "1. Email internals@lists.php.net to measure reaction to your intended
> proposal. “

You will be able to measure reaction better if you put together a more detailed
plan. It doesn’t have to be a full RFC right now, but if you can point to
specific places in the PHP code and specific words (and what you plan to
replace them with), it will help everyone here discuss things in more concrete
terms, rather than thinking abstractly about it.

I also would like to briefly touch on one other thing:

> Kalle Sommer Nielsen wrote:
>
> We are an open source project and should be politically neutral

Open source itself is not politically neutral. To state that it is is
disingenuous. You might think that your involvement in open source is
politically neutral, but it most certainly is not. You are participating
because of certain political views you hold. :-)

Cheers,
Ben