On 06/01/2011 01:59 AM, Rasmus wrote:
Other than a couple of grumpy old-timers, I
think we are in agreement that we should add a short array syntax.

Well, thanks for calling me that!  =)

But seriously, I don't think all of these people are grumpy old-timers:

Contra: Antony Dovgal, Derick Rethans, Jani Taskinen, Lokrain, Felipe
Pena, Lukas Kahwe Smith, Marcus Boerger, David Soria Parra, Johannes
Schlüter, Maciek Sokolewicz, Philip Olson, Ilia Alshanetsky, Daniel
Brown, Jochem Maas, Hannes Magnusson, David Coallier

(yeah, I know some of them have changed their votes already)

--
Wbr,
Antony Dovgal