On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 2:20 AM, Andrey Andreev <n...@devilix.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 5:14 PM azjezz azj...@protonmail.com wrote:

Hello Andrey, thanks for your reply. it's really appreciated.

i have asked few people and after sharing opinions, i decided its better to
update the landing page to contain almost the same resources as the current
website but in a different design.

1. now you can see latest releases in the home page with a link for the
download and changlog.
2. events are now in the side bar as they are now in the php.net website, but
they also include an image ( usually the logo )
3. the search bar is now in the top navigation menu
4. "Getting Started" link is now in the top navigation menu ( the getting
started page contains introduction to php, how-to install php in different
platforms and a simple tutorial - but i might extend the original tutorial that
is now found on php.net - https://secure.php.net/manual/en/tutorial.php - as it
seems more focused on how to get a web site running with php rather how to use
php )
5. reference to the "blog"/"news" has been removed as the landing page is now
where release notes are.

mock ups : https://github.com/azjezz/web-php-mock-ups
screenshot :
https://github.com/azjezz/web-php-mock-ups/blob/master/screenshots/getting-started.png