Hi!

>> A friendly reminder that some people are hosting customer code which they
>> do not want to touch but will get support requests once the code breaks.
>>
>> - Chris
>>

> That's normal? Everyone has projects to maintain, and breaking changes are
> common: they're gonna call you for one anyway: if you don't like that, then
> you are in the wrong line of business.

I think answering to a valid concern that certain change would increase
breakage and maintenance load with "well, that's what you're paid for,
right?" is not what we expect from the discussion on this list. It's
dismissing rather than discussing. Let's have less of that on the list.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com