Bert has some great stuff, and I have used a few of his files at one
point. I did not buy his book.

I think the main disadvantage is that he is only one person. Jallib is
everyone!

If you want support for bert's book, you ask bert. If you want support
for jallib, you have lots of people to ask.

With jallib, everyone gives there opinion on how a lib should be made,
what issues need to be fixed. Also, jallib will have more libs since
we are all putting our time and effort into it.

Bert's book looks like it is great for beginners. Another problem I
had is that I used his files at one point to build something, but then
found it was limited so I moved to jallib. I had to re-write my code
almost from the beginning.

I wish jallib had a more step by step approach for beginners. I'm sure
we have this already on http://jallib.blogspot.com/, it's just not
displayed in a nice order like in bert's book.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to