2009/7/17 phalox <[email protected]>:
>
>
> I just had a peak at the source code :-) Horrible :-D
> I think Joep ?? wrote it.
Thanks for the compliment... but no, I did not write this.

> And he did it with OpenOffice!
I am a microsoft office man (not by fait, but by habit - I office a
lot for my job).
The document is created by Kyle and I suspect he started it mainly for
his own reference. I did however fix the references of the current
version, since due to an openoffice bug, the content table was not up
to date and the links did not work.

> Styling isn't that hard, it's just CSS code. But it is hard when every
> line of the code contains styling-parameters.
> 1 general CSS file is a whole lot better, but that means the entire
> code has to be rewritten.
True if you write html. But who cares if it is generated from a word
processor (as long as it works)?

> I actually found some new, interesting and understandable things in
> this document. But then again I also saw things I didn't understand at
> all.
This document is very suitable for defining the language - unambiguous
and complete. But it is not so good for learning the language or as a
reference (to brief imo).

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to