One way to handle those license issues is to refer to the projects in the book, and never put the code from Bert on the website itself. This makes it a bit harder, but with a good introduction this should not be a problem.
We only put the JALlib code on the site, and tell what's different with the book. If people have read this book they're definitely not stupid, so I think they'll be able to find the main differences too. The only thing that needs to be done is to tell WHY it's different, and WHAT the - I've never seen that before - functions do. We actually extend the learning path of the book by adding more features, to make more things possible. People could remain with the book, and keep on doing that Blink-a-led, of transmit-a-signal-via-the- computer-to-blink-a-led. Or they could go further than that :-) About the crashes: I'm having problems when I just want to change the environmental settings (like Tab lengths etc). A box appears where I can send a report, if I click it away I can keep working, but it still doesn't give me a comfy feeling :-D I've had the problem too when compiling once. I'll try that PikLab one.. looks good :-) Toon --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
