mattschinkel wrote:
> Please let me know what your thoughts are for the forum at 
> http://jal.borntechi.com/forum/
> 

I do use some forums but not very often.  This one is one I might visit 
on occasion.

> Mailing list capability is available and working, however it could be tested 
> a bit more.
> 

I do not appreciate mail from the Forum being sent to other accounts.  I 
have not asked for mail from the forum so consider any mail being sent 
by it, as spam.

> Would you like to use this forum? 

Not if it sends forum entries to my other mail accounts.  That's nuts!

> What domain would you like to use for the website & forum?

Jal(v1) has a web site.  Are you trying to take over that as well or are 
you trying to set up a site for JALv2 and/or jallib.  You have already 
ruffled feathers on jallist so I would suggest you let everyone know 
just what your intentions are before you run off and do something that 
will piss off even more people.

Wayne

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to