I'm sorry Wayne, I did not realize that you where receiving double
messages. I would also consider this to be spam. It seems that
mirroring will not work for this reason. I have disabled mirroring. I
am sorry. Has it been sending you double messages from jallib or from
jallist? I wish I would have known.

Does anyone else receive double messages?

My intentions are to contribute. JALv2 / jallib is open source. I wish
for the website & forum to be open source as well, owned by all of
you. The domain name sould also be owned by all of you.

For you contributors, your data seem to be organized, but for new
users, it is not. I would like to make jal more pleaseable to new
users. A new user would ask, Where do I go to get started with jal?
There is no answer to this question as everything is all over the net,
there are too many old sites that appear to be jal websites, there is
no official jal website.

I am not trying to upset you, I am trying to please you. Please tell
me if there is something you don't like. I appreciate the feedback
even if it is not good.

For the future, it may not be best to do mirroring however I assure
you that there is a better solution for you then using yahoo jallist
and google jallib group.

With a forum like the one I setup, you can have many mailing lists
under different topics. Users can choose to either use the mailing
list or the forum, or both, ether way everyone will see each others
messages. I still think this is a great solution for you and for new
users.

I just want jal to look as good as it. You guys are amazing at what
you do. Other languages are more popular only because they are more
accessible to the public.

Thanks,
Matt.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to