I don't agree with that!

If you have one good start-point, you can alywas refer to other sites
for further support.
If you notice that everyone is leaving you're site to this new one,
you could just join the bigger community.

I doesn't necessarily mean that websites have to close. As you see
here, these pages are very well suitable for futher development of
jallib.
IMO this shouldn't be integrated in the 'JALV2 website'

Toon

On 30 jul, 00:24, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> mattschinkel wrote:
> > lets get jal all on one website. I hate using jallist! I wish everyone
> > could talk on one forum within different topics instead of having this
> > google group + jallist.
>
> > I have experience building websites with linux, php, mysql. We can
> > also have ftp, email accounts
>
> > At some point, jal will have to have a website, why not start now?
>
> > I can get us a hosting account with 5gb space.
>
> Having all Jal activity on one website sounds like a good idea, but do
> you realize you are *adding* another website (because I don't see any
> other Jal-related website disappear 'voluntarily'!)?   I don't want to
> sound too pessimistic but your efforts might be counter-productive.
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
> --
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to