Sorry guys, I was on a holiday and just returned. Lots of work now, but I will answer all your queries in a day or 2. Yes the drupal version is out of date. I'm using drupal's native forum which sucks, but email subscriptions can easily be added.
BTW we are also moving from our current dedicated server at aplus.net to amazon's cloud computing server. So probably now is the right time to start afresh. Sunish On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 7:33 AM, mattschinkel <[email protected]>wrote: > > Sunish, does the forum on your site http://jal.sunish.net have mailing > list capability? > > What version of drupal does it have on it? The current version is > 6.13, I'm guessing yours is out of date?? can it be upgraded? > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
