>
> Jallist guys aren't helping, I asked them and it seems like they don't
> want anything to do with a website at all, and they don't care about a
> domain name.


Wait a few more days. People may be on vacation too.


jal.sourceforge.net? How would I get a hold of that?
>

jal.sourceforge.net sucks as a domain name, and is part of sourceforge, so
we can't do anything with it.

>From my last whois requests, here are some available (.org or .net) I can
think about:

  - jalv2.org (as it's the compiler's name, we should ask Kyle if he wants
to own the domain name)
  - justanotherlanguage.org (but a little too long)
  - jallib.org (but a little bit too jallib specific, I don't think this is
what we wan, right ?)

jal.* are already in use, and anyway refers more to old jal v1 instead of
new jal v2.

A short domain name could allow nice sub-domains like (if we need)

  - jallib.jalv2.org
  - jaluino.jalv2.org

I think I like jalv2.org. What do you think guys ?
I can buy .org (and/or .net) if you want, just let me know ! Best would be
to share the domain name (as Matt suggested), but I don't if it's possible.
Any idea ?

Cheers,
Seb




> The domain name....
>
> Jallist guys aren't helping, I asked them and it seems like they don't
> want anything to do with a website at all, and they don't care about a
> domain name.
>
> What would the best domain name be for jallib, and for some other
> aspects of jal?
>
> jal.sourceforge.net? How would I get a hold of that?
>
> Matt.
> >
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to