On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Sebastien Lelong <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
>> There are big company paid hosts that will not go out of business
>> anytime soon. I was looking a http://fdchost.com/, they are a part of
>> the company fdcservers.net which is a datacenter. We can do daily or
>> weekly backups as well. I don't think we need to worry about loosing
>> our content.
>
>
backups can be scheduled. Its a full fledged centos based dedicated server
with guaranteed uptime.


>
> I think/remember Sunish already has a server. I don't know where it's
> hosted, but I can remember it has SSH access (very important, if I want to
> move buildbot for instance, and to move any kind of scripts needed for
> development). From FCDHost site, I can see there's no SSH access...
>
>
>>
>> That forum looks ok. I like the bigger more reliable forums such as
>> invisionboard, phpbb, etc. I suppose the main thing is that we have
>> mailing list support. There is a reason the big forums like phpbb are
>> popular, they are easy to use.
>
>
> Apart from forum (and most importantly IMHO), the website will also be
> useful to put some documentation. What's your plan ? Wiki ? Blog ?
>
>
> Cheers,
> Seb
> --
> Sébastien Lelong
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to