>Put the ssh server on a different port than 22, use public/private key, run
>a debian, and execute "apt-get dist-upgrade" regularly...

Seb, Sorry, I didn't mean that SSH is not secure, I ment that webhosts
with SSH are more varnerable to attacks such as mail spammers etc. If
a webhost gets mail spammers on there server, the server company can
and will shutdown there server. This may cost the webhost. I have a
server at the moment and I take a lot of care when giving out ssh
access. I actually call the person on the phone that is requesting
access before I give access. That is my opinion anyways.



Also guys... I have tested a forum with mailing list capability that
can be used for our jal website, I will send you the info so you can
test it.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to