We are continuing on this server for only one more month. Even I got to move
my sites within that period. Anyways for testing your buildbot, I can send
you the details for SSH access. I'll PM you the details.

Sunish

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 7:07 PM, Sebastien Lelong <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Sunish,
>
>
>>
>> backups can be scheduled. Its a full fledged centos based dedicated server
>> with guaranteed uptime.
>>
>
> Would it be possible to have ssh access to it ? I'd like to eval what would
> be needed to migrate my buildbot to your server. Probably python libs to
> install, maybe SVN client (correct version). You can PM with all the details
> as needed.
>
> Buildbot is activated three hours after the *last* SVN commit. That means
> when there was a commit, and then nothing for three hours. This will require
> CPU power for few minutes (my server is a PIII 500MHz, it runs for something
> like 15 to 20 minutes).
>
> Thanks & Cheers,
> Seb
> --
> Sébastien Lelong
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to