Hi Rob,
Agree with your proposal, it would be nice if you can send me, after the 
changes, the "old" WIKI file by mail, since I've created an excel sheet with 
some analysis function to spot the differences.
Albert


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rob Hamerling" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 9:40 PM
Subject: [jallib] Re: Timer Library?


>
>
> Hi Albert
>
> a.faber wrote:
>
>> About halve of T2CON-T2OUTPS3 is defined as T2OUTPS3, while the other 
>> halve
>> is defined as using TOUTPS3
>> (same for other OUTPS registers)
>>
>>
>> The majority of T4CON-T4OUTPS3 is defined as, while the following devices
>> are using TOUTPS3
>>
>>
>> 18F6527 T4CON - TOUTPS3
> (etc)
>
> The datasheet specifies T4OUTPS3..(etc). So it seems an error in MPLAB
> .dev files.  We could normalize in two ways:
>  * Leave out the timer number for all Timers
>     (no conflict because we use the TxCON prefix)
>  * Insert the number to be consistent over the whole range
>     (and obey the datasheet).
> Personally I like the first option most, but "the datasheet is the boss"
> so I think it will become inserting the timer number where it is missing.
>
>
> BTW I've seen that some field names are truncated in
> FindTimerControl.wiki (e.g. of 18f86K22 line of T10CON and T12CON). I'll
> repair that.
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
>
>
> -- 
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
>
> > 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to