Hi guys,

You may (not) have noticed that the latest device files specify '2.4n' in the header. That was a little premature, since this version wasn't available up till now. But since yesterday 2.4n-beta is available!

Version 2.4n is supposed to contain support for the new 'extended' midrange PICs (like 16f1937), among other things. I'm working on the Jallib device files for these PICs and I recently bought a 16f1937 from Wouter for testing purposes. The first test (an hour ago) failed: no blinking led. To be sure it isn't the board I tried a 16F877a with success. So it could be a defective 16f1937, but I suspect the compiler. I reported my analysis to Kyle and we also discuss the requirements of the device files as far as the compiler is concerned.

I think it is a good idea to use 2.4n-beta for regression tests to see if all libraries and applications still work (and if not to report the issue to Kyle).

Regards, Rob.

--
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to