Hi guys,

Kyle wrote:

In the beta section of the JALv2 page:

<http://www.casadeyork.com/jalv2/archive/beta>

I've fixed a couple of problems Rob found. All of the jallib samples compile,
but some have warnings. I'll look into this.

With 2.4n dd 06 feb. the sample with the serial_hw_int_cts library with which I had problems compiles now OK and even better it works with the 16F1937! It looks to me that 2.4n is quite good. I'll do some regression tests and when no problems appear I'll generate the device files and blink-a-led samples for more 16F18/19xx (and if OK commit 'm to-morrow).

Regards, Rob.

 --
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to