Hi Seb, others,

OK, I'll update buildbot with 2.4n

There is a new beta (dd 5 feb). This gives a working blink-a-led sample for the 16f1937, and also with an LCD sample with this PIC. I only had to disable PLL explicitly. PLL is enabled by default, and it caused my PIC to run at 64 MHz with a 16 MHz oscillator: twice as fast as the 'absolute maximum'.

However with the serial_hw_int_cts library compilation fails, probably related to context saving (missing _fsr). I've informed Kyle.

I'll wait for a fix before testing more libraries.

There are also some issues with the device files for the extended midrange.
- The compiler needs some special declarations specifically for the extended midrange PICs. I'm in conversation with Kyle for this. - In contrast to the existing baseline and midrange the MPLAB .dev files for the extended midrange PICs have most bit-fields of registers completely enumerated (a name for each individual bit). Since many libraries use the multi-bit 'binary' subfields as single binary entity, I have to add many extra declarations (and suppress the corresponding redundant bit declarations). Work in progress.....

Regards, Rob.

--
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to