Hi Kyle,

2010/2/6 Kyle <[email protected]>

>
>
> In the beta section of the JALv2 page:
>
> <http://www.casadeyork.com/jalv2/archive/beta>
>
> I've fixed a couple of problems Rob found. All of the jallib samples
> compile,
> but some have warnings. I'll look into this.
>
>
OK, I've been there, and downloaded jalv24n-beta.zip, which was "Last
modified Feb 6". When I run "jalv2" linux exec, I have:

sirl...@storm /tmp/jalv24n-beta ./bin/jalv2
jal 2.4n-beta (compiled Feb  3 2010)
no source file, use ./bin/jalv2 --help for help


Is this the correct version you and Rob re talking about ? What does "dd 06
feb" means ?


Cheers,
Seb

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to