On 13/03/10 05:03 pm, m...@watty wrote:
Anyone that already has a box of PICs can figure out. Anyone new to
PIC is the most likely to be relying on the Tutorial, so it should
concentrate on up to date chips?
In general I agree that the tutorial should emphasize on modern PICs.
But I think it is also important to show that Jal/Jallib can handle a
large variety of PICs, from the 6/8-pins cuties to the 100-pins beasts,
from old to the newest. Another point I would like to be emphasized is
that most programs can be moved between different PICs pretty easily,
even from the 12/16 to the 18.
Regards, Rob.
--
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.