On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Oliver Seitz <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> > hi can anyone give me a sample how to
> > multiplex seven segment displays
> > on single port.
>
> Well, yes, I think I could. But if I had to explain a way for everything
> that could be meant by "single port", it would take quite a lot of time. Do
> you mean a single pin, or how many pins has the port you want to use?
>
> And, are we talking about LCD, LED, Nixie tubes, flip-discs, vacuum
> fluorescent or filament displays?
>

   ...sorry, you forgot monitor CRT and cathode ray tube.


> [?]
>

Vasile

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

<<328.png>>

Reply via email to