He is new, so I am 100% sure he meant a LCD. common anode or cathode.
like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/7-Segment-LED-Disp-0-5-Red-Common-Anode-10-pcs-FS-/110467690189?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19b8632ecd

There is a seven segment library, I'm not sure if you can use this for
many LCD's. Someone around here has done it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RatJm6wGxpI

You may also want to have a look at 18f452_timer3.jal, it will be best
to use a timer interrupt ant not use blocking delays like
_usec_delay(x)

Matt.

On Nov 26, 3:34 pm, vasile surducan <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Oliver Seitz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > hi can anyone give me a sample how to
> > > multiplex seven segment displays
> > > on single port.
>
> > Well, yes, I think I could. But if I had to explain a way for everything
> > that could be meant by "single port", it would take quite a lot of time. Do
> > you mean a single pin, or how many pins has the port you want to use?
>
> > And, are we talking about LCD, LED, Nixie tubes, flip-discs, vacuum
> > fluorescent or filament displays?
>
>    ...sorry, you forgot monitor CRT and cathode ray tube.
>
> > [?]
>
> Vasile
>
>  328.png
> < 1KViewDownload

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to