I may try this one:
http://www.sparkfun.com/products/7830

Matt.

On Jan 13, 10:39 am, "Mike@watty" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Actually this is BIN 
> listinghttp://cgi.ebay.ie/Ethernet-Communication-Module-ENC28J60-SPI-MAC-RJ4...
>
> On Jan 13, 3:36 pm, "Mike@watty" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 13, 2:32 pm, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > Kudos ! About enc28j60, are you using a board you once talked about, 
> > > > coming
> > > > from a webshop on ebay ?
>
> > > Yes, it is the board I bought from 
> > > ebay.http://cgi.ebay.com/ENC28J60-28j60-Ethernet-LAN-Module-AVR-PIC-ARM-MC...
> > > Matt.
>
> > I usually buy from Sure Electronics. They have real Website too and
> > good PCB making deals
>
> > I bought my PicKit2 there
> > This looks like 
> > samehttp://cgi.ebay.ie/Ethernet-Communication-Module-ENC28J60-SPI-MAC-RJ4...
> > and maybe cheaper?
>
> > Great stuff Matt.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to