So, 2Kb of RAM to have also space for the application... this is good.

Vasi

On Jan 13, 4:32 pm, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Kudos ! About enc28j60, are you using a board you once talked about, coming
> > from a webshop on ebay ?
>
> Yes, it is the board I bought from 
> ebay.http://cgi.ebay.com/ENC28J60-28j60-Ethernet-LAN-Module-AVR-PIC-ARM-MC...
>
> > What are the requirements?
>
> without no-variable-reuse:
> Code: 10786
> Data: 467 + space for 1 packet
>
> no-variable-reuse:
> Code: 10934
> Data: 674 + space for 1 packet
>
> I suggest at least 100 bytes for 1 packet. You may also use large
> array or a pseudo array (external memory). If I get TCP/IP working, I
> think it needs 500+ bytes per packet.
>
> SPI PORT
> Pins, including spi port: 5
>
> Matt.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to