I better upload some UDP software samples for the PC. I guess they'll
go in the tools directory? Is this really the right place for it?

Matt.

On Jan 15, 9:34 am, Joep Suijs <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> > 2011/1/14 William <[email protected]>
> >> If you want another UDP 'application', a minimal DHCP client wouldn't
> >> be too hard.  But static IP is fine too.
>
> 2011/1/15 Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>:
>
> > I think implementing SNMP protocol would be more useful. It's also based on
> > UDP, and you'd be able to track and monitor your network modules easily.
>
> I guess both are quite usefull. DHCP will probably be used by many
> people. SNMP is quite complex to implement due to variable sized
> fields iirc...
>
> Joep

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to