I'm sorry I didn't find much use in your old JAL0.4x Ethernet
libraries, but you have given me much support and have given me a lot
of direction in building these JalV2 libraries.

If anyone has time, I would like these libraries to be reviewed, and
improved if possible.

Matt.

On Jan 13, 7:20 pm, William <[email protected]> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> On Jan 13, 12:23 pm, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I may try this one:http://www.sparkfun.com/products/7830
>
> > Matt.
>
> I think you'll like that board - just beware that it is  3.3 volt cpu.
>
> As for your JAL library, it will be similar to your ENC28J60 driver,
> but simpler, since you won't have to use SPI -- the ethernet registers
> are built-into the picmicro itself, like timer, uart, etc.
>
> Have fun!
>
> William

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to