Greetings Matt, On Jan 13, 7:46 pm, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote: > > If anyone has time, I would like these libraries to be reviewed, and > improved if possible. >
I'll have to give your libraries a whirl when I get some time - I've got a ENC module somewhere and also an old EDTP 'ethernet mini' with a 18F67J60. I still have the old NE2000 'packetwhacker' and the WIFI card, and it should be easy enough to write drivers for them that would plug into your 'stack'. Is there a website or other docs that gives an overview and the various tradeoffs you may have made with your networking stack? It might be worth considering moving SLIP to the networking directory? When you have a chance, update your copyright to 2011? If you want another UDP 'application', a minimal DHCP client wouldn't be too hard. But static IP is fine too. Microchip makes some inexpensive serial 'eeprom' chips that have unique MAC address. I've used the SPI and I2C versions. Incorporating one of those in your sample would be neat. The libraries are already in JALLIB. :-) William -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
