Hi Matt,

Please see "Comment on revision ..." notification, this is a quick review of
what I could comment on your code. Including what you mention here. I can
make code review, but would maybe produce many notifications, probably hard
to follow. On the other side, it's easier to point things directly within
the code, it can save time. Let me know what you prefer.

Cheers,
Seb

2011/1/19 mattschinkel <[email protected]>

> Seb, you also mentioned network_send_packet(). I believe this
> procedure is in the wrong place.
>
> Currently, it is in network_main, and contains the line "if
> NETWORK_LINK_LAYER_ETHERNET == FALSE then". Instead, it should be in
> network_globals with all the aliases for the network device. I'll move
> it.
>
> Matt.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to