So, I can see also that maybe this ethernet_header_create() procedure
should not be in ICMP library. I can move it into ip header lib.

Instead of:

   -- create ethernet header
   ethernet_header_create(0,ETHERNET_REMOTE_MAC)

   -- create the ip header
   ip_header_create(ICMP,ECHO_HEADER_LENGTH+ICMP_ECHO_DATA_LENGTH)

I can have only ip header. the IP library can call the Ethernet mac
header.

   -- create the ip header
   ip_header_create(ICMP,ECHO_HEADER_LENGTH+ICMP_ECHO_DATA_LENGTH)

Matt.


On Jan 18, 5:22 pm, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
> Seb... I am going to change this in ICMP/UDP:
>
> if NETWORK_LINK_LAYER_ETHERNET == TRUE then
>    ethernet_header_create(0,
>    network_remote_mac[0],
>    network_remote_mac[1],
>    network_remote_mac[2],
>    network_remote_mac[3],
>    network_remote_mac[4],
>    network_remote_mac[5]
>    )
> end if
>
> To this:
> ethernet_header_create_2(0,ETHERNET_REMOTE_MAC)
>
> and for ARP:
> ethernet_header_create_2(ARP,ETHERNET_BROADCAST_MAC)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to