Hi Matt,

On 25.08.14 06:17, Matthew Schinkel wrote:

As for the pins issue, you would use SPI Software instead, or software
for the other lib using the pins (such as serial software).

I'll try to let the max7219 libraries use either the master_spi_hw or the master_spi_sw library, based on a user defined constant. But then I found some inconveniences: these libs use different names for the same functionality: e.g. spi_master_hw_exchange and spi_master_sw_exchange. Why not let both use spi_master_exchange (without hw or sw qualifier)? And inconsistent is that master_hw uses spi_init(), while master_sw uses spi_master_sw_init() (note: while the comment just above it says 'spi_init()').

Why is that? Shall I open an issue with a request for improvement?

Regards Rob.



--
R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to