Juergen Kreileder wrote:

> I didn't say so.  I don't have problems with somebody using our code.
> This is about respect!  What we have now is stuff like:

In case you're interested I've posted up an article to our LinuxGrrls.Org
site about this saying basically that, that LinuxToday are kindly linking
to. I'd appreciate some feedback to it. :-)

http://www.linuxgrrls.org/showstory.jsp?id=38

BTW: I must get around to changing my subscribed address to this list...

Ironically enough, I'm actually *using* that new JDK to serve out our site.
Seems to be working fine with the hits we're getting at the moment.

--
Rachel