Juergen Kreileder wrote:

> I didn't say so.  I don't have problems with somebody using our code.
> This is about respect!

Absolutely.

To Juergen and the rest of the Blackdown crew - *we* know the hard time
and effort you've put into this.  Don't think you aren't getting the
respect from the community that knows better, because you are.  You're
just also seeing a lot of frustration driven by these sorts of events
time and again.

To Paolo - sorry you are having to bear the brunt of this.  I'm sure
it's nothing personal against you.  Kudos to you for taking it so well
and at least trying to handle the issue in a fair and level-headed
manner when you could have just said "Not my fault, I just work here."

To Inprise - Thanks for supporting Linux, but when you bed down with
snakes, expect to be treated like one.  (Except that metaphor isn't fair
to snakes...)  Plus, watch your back.

To Sun - Your license stinks.  Your concept of "community" stinks.  The
way you treat developers trying to support your products stinks.  Forget
your mouth, this time you've stuck your foot way up your a** after
having nearly shot it clean off and there's no one to blame but
yourselves.   We dislike Microsoft because they pull crap like this.
Stop trying to be like Microsoft.  Good luck trying to regain our
trust.