From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Vicki W.
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:44 PM
To: JAWS
Subject: [JAWS-Users] adding accent marks with JAWS

Is there a way to have JAWS automatically add accent marks in a foreign
language word when writing in English?

For example, if I were to write the name Therese which is a French name but
I am writing the document in English, can the correct accent marks be either
added or automatically set to add any time I write the name?

If I need to add them manually, how can I locate them on the keyboard? Not
all of them are on the standard typing keyboard.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

Vicki