-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Karen Bailey
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] my questions: about Jaws and the computer:

Perhaps Harpo can find a job since our economy is not too good.
I hope I will learn enough at some point to make myself useful.
Thanks.  Harpo's standing for a stretch too much typing for him.
He hunts and pecks at the keys!

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: