From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 8:25 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] sorting in word 2000

Well I got the file sorted but unfortunately not in word. What I did was
save it as text and then went to the command prompt and used the old fashion
DOS sort command which I am happy to report still works in XP pro. Still I
am going to try and figure out just why it doesn't seem to want to work in
word. This is confusion because I was able to do it before the reformat last
month which I don't believe should have caused things to stop working
correctly.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com