  From: Alan Dicey
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 8:16 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Hello Waqas Chauhdry,Getting rid of greater signs in a
message

  Hello Waqas Chauhdry,
  Well, that might improve your comfort level when reading messages with the
  greater greater greater signs in them, but what about friends, family or
  associates that also use a screen reader to read your messages with the
  greater greater greater signs in them?

  With Best Regards,s
  Alan Dicey
  Miami, Florida