I just did a test and did a select all on a web page, then cut and pasted it into notepad, not Word, and the word link did not show up anywhere. Don't know what that would do for your formatting, but it might be a start.

BTW, the "say link type" checkbox seems to be for mailto links, ftp links, and a couple of others like that. I never realized that you couldn't turn off the saying of link and visited link. I always assumed that would simply be a verbosity setting. Seems stupid not to have the ability to turn that off. Oh well.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com