I just found a good set of instructions that had previously been posted to this list, so "never mind"!

Tim Ford

-----Original Message----- From: Tim Ford
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 4:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Using Netflix with JAWS

Hello All,

My daughter just set me up with my own profile on Netflix.  I was able to
pick my profile, although JAWS did not say it was a link, just a graphic,
but a left mouse click command on the keyboard did open my profile.

I then see all the shows and movies she pre-selected  for me, including a
brand new Netflix series that prompted my asking to be set up.  Below each
show title is a link to "Y Player", and when I select that, I get a screen
where only the Netflix title appears, no links or anything.

Does someone have a basic guide for using JAWS with Netflix, or is Netflix
even accessible?

Tim Ford